- Integrate and analyze large sets of diverse data (e.g. cost, schedule, operations) from construction and civil engineering projects to propose and implement solutions for clients operating in a wide range of industries (e.g. energy and utilities, health, construction)
- Perform statistical analysis, including econometric analysis, to analyze and forecast data trends of construction operations
- Simulate construction operations under probabilistic conditions using specialized computer software and develop visualizations of operations to analyze and recommend improvements
- Use decision trees and utility theory to perform risk management and recommend decisions to clients when uncertainty is high
- Develop, analyze and track construction and civil engineering projects using specialized project management software to ensure timely completion according to project objectives
- Use Primavera OPPM, Unifier, EZstrobe/Stroboscope, and programming in C++ and Visual Basic in performing job.
- Master’s in Civil Engineering with specialization in Construction Engineering and Management
- Foreign degree acceptable
- Travel up to 50% to undetermined client sites.
- Job in Ann Arbor, MI.
Compensation: $95,000.00 per year
40 hours per week, M-F
Employer: Pyramid Consulting International, LLC.
Apps to: Sherif Farghal, 2350 Green Rd., Ste. 175, Ann Arbor, MI 48105