Position Description Summary
This Project Controls Analyst position provides support to Project Managers. Travel to/from various project-related function may be required approximately 25% of the time.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Cost and Schedule Development and Analysis:
- Develop project schedule and cash flow/forecast plans in coordination with Project Manager.
- Attend Project and Job kickoff and walk down meetings.
- Create, maintain and update schedules.
- Document, monitor and communicate project milestones and risks with appropriate stakeholders.
- Participate in project status meetings, collect progress data and revise project plan as needed.
- Create, maintain, and update monthly forecast budgets.
- Prepare project performance analysis, cost, forecasting and schedule status reports.
- Identify cost and schedule variances from objectives and recommend corrective action.
- Assess and report on project performance using established industry standards.
- Provide regular communication on project cost, schedule and risk status to project team members, stakeholders and public.
- Input data into various programs and maintain various cost and forecasting accuracy and assist with other Project Management Support tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or its equivalent in education and experience
- Strong financial analysis skills with proficiency in excel
- Experience with job related software tools, SAP and Primavera P6
- Strong Mathematical skills