This direct hire Project Controls Analyst position provides support to client Project Managers.
Travel to/from various project-related function may be required approximately 15% of the time.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support initial project setup following industry best practices & company policy; change management, cost reporting and control, planning and scheduling setup and control, and earned value tracking and reporting.
- Develop project schedule and cash flow/forecast plans in coordination with the Project Manager.
- Identify cost and schedule variances from objectives and recommend corrective action.
- Create, maintain, and update project schedules.
- Create, maintain, and update project financial forecasts that span the projects’ durations and are specific to quarterly and monthly intervals.
- Attend & support project and job kickoff, walk down, & lessons learned meetings.
- Participate in project status meetings, collect progress data, and revise the project plan as needed.
- Prepare and communicate project performance analysis, cost, forecasting, and schedule status reports using established industry standards and customized in house reporting products.
- Document, monitor, and communicate project milestones and risks with appropriate stakeholders.
- Provide feedback to the Project Controls department regarding internal upgrades to procedural efficiencies.
- Assist with other Project Management support tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Engineering, Construction Management, Construction Technology, Civil Engineering, other Engineering, Business Management, or Analytics
- 2 or more years of related work experience
- Strong analysis skills with proficiency in Excel
- Experience with Primavera P6 is preferred
- Experience with other job-related software tools (example: SAP)
- Strong mathematical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to effectively multi-task and handle multiple priorities in a challenging, fast-paced environment
There is an open position in these locations:
Reading, PA | Greensburg, PA | Akron, OH | Ann Arbor, MI | Morristown, NJ